Patientory Stiftung’s Inaugural Summit 2018 in Atlanta was a great success. Congratulations!!!
The event was logistically very well organized. The agenda was fully packed with diverse topics, and speakers and panelists demonstrated an outstanding performance. Nearly everyone could get involved in basic and advanced discussions, asking questions and improving the quality of outcomes.
We have received many compliments from positively surprised participants, who asked us to come up with the next event faster than initially planned.
I was very impressed by the degree of knowledge demonstrated by our speakers and panelists and left Atlanta with the following thoughts:
- Blockchain technology will undoubtedly shape the future of healthcare,
- We already know a lot about blockchain technology, but we still need to educate the societies (other states and countries) and gain more practical experiences related to blockchain topics (i.e. Interoperability, Regulations, Clinical Use-Cases, Performance, Affordability, Scalability, Behavioral Economics, etc.)
- We all shall start implementing our pilot projects around the world,
- The goal is to improve quality of health while reducing costs. Technology remains a tool.
- With PTOYNet, Patientory Stiftung is on the way making a big difference in healthcare.
I would like to THANK everyone who made the first Summit an awesome experience.
Expect more information about our next events in Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, England, South Korea, China, Netherland, Hamburg with amazing speakers, 600+ participants and distinguished healthcare representatives.
I look forward to meeting you all soon again.